You cannot really understand dreams unless you understand the unacknowledged trauma trap of the culture that we live in. And often you cannot really heal trauma, unless you can access deeper consciousness, in the way that dreams can access deeper consciousness.
Join me as we explore doing both – diving into the deeper consciousness of dreams and freeing ourselves from the trap of the lineage of trauma, that exists in our culture.
In this class:
- We will explore how to get out of the closed loop of unprocessed trauma and instead cultivate the deep capacity for healing trauma that exists within each of us, in what is a biologically natural process of dissociation and then re-association.
- We will look at what it means to find safe space to open again to the deepest parts of who we are in a world that denies that there is even a separation in the first place.
- We will learn how dreams can help us to see through the obfuscation of the stories that have been told about us and help us to find the true story of our deeper self – the story of our own beauty and brilliance.
- We will practice creatively expressing that beauty and brilliance and how to do that in a world that is often hostile to the innocence that is part of that process.
- We will delve into a radically different understanding of relationship than what is thought of as relationship in this culture. One that is rooted in finding self and then being in relationship from that deeper truth of who we are.
We will do this through weekly live online gatherings and through conversation online in between.
Pricing is variable for two reasons:
- First because I want to be sensitive about people’s capacity to pay.
- Secondly, because I am stepping into broader territory here for myself and I want to be transparent about the, at least in part, experimental nature of this class.
I am very excited to be in this learning process with all of you!
Sincerely, with much gratitude and respect,